Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall Forum ... Come one; come all!

Hello everyone. As we approach the fall season, I have decided to open up dialogue once again with everyone so that they can ask whatever question is on their minds about fall style.

I enjoyed the last open forum, and am hoping to find some inspiration in this one as well. As I have stated before, I am getting a little bored with fashion these days. It all looks the same now, and that wouldn't be so bad if the bulk of it looked halfway decent. Nowadays most people look sloppy and out of place. Then the rest are over trending themselves. Ugh I say!

So ... I am open to your questions, comments and/or outrageous objections about fall style.

Let's go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Oh! Me, I got a question! Ok, two questions...

First, settle an argument between my mother and me: do I have to where pantyhose when wearing a skirt/dress? It is ungodly hot and muggy right now, and I refuse wear such silly garments right now. My mother says that it is unladylike for me not to do so no matter how far up the temp rises. I say, heck no I'm baring my legs and if you don't like don't look.

Second, do you have any style suggestions for a girl with thighs on the thick side and a little more junk in her trunk than she'd like?

Oliver B. Styles said...

Your questions were worth a full blog post ... Enjoy!