Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Proper Attire


There is only one stylish accessory that is a must for your nighttime activities ... a fashion forward couture condom.


I have found this fantastic website where you can get premium, luxury protection. The brand is PROPER ATTIRE. Proper Attire condoms are thin, premium, lubricated sheaths that are worn on the penis during intercourse. They are created especially for the fashion-conscious woman who values style and top-notch quality. Unlike any other condom brand, every element of Proper Attire condoms has been inspired by the world of fashion, including chic packaging created by fashion designers. With six fashionable styles: Basic; Color; Dots; Sheer, Taste; and XL; these condoms are a safe yet fun and fashionable way to make sure you are fully protected.

According to a Planned Parenthood Federation of America [PPFA] spokeswoman, Proper Attire is its own corporate entity, but the condoms were designed—and are now sold—with the express purpose of raising funds for PPFA’s reproductive healthcare programs. Launched in late 2007, Proper Attire products are geared to women, specifically club-going twenty-and-thirty somethings.

In a world where more and more people are having unprotected sex, it's nice to know that the fashionable people of the world are being looked after. And believe me when I say ladies that these condoms do not disappoint. With designers such as Alexander Wang, Jeremy Scott, Christian Siriano (of "Project Runway" fame), and even Isaac Mizrahi, designing the packaging, these will be the most chic items in your handbag. Be sure to order yourself some tonight.

I believe my tip for tonight's episode of "The Fine Print of Barebacking" is that barebacking was so 40 years ago. Many of you younger people out there may have missed the 80's, but I didn't. I remember what it was like when HIV was a death sentence. A number of beautiful, fashionable people did not make it out of the 80's. Halston is one name that still hurts to this day. We lost an amazing designer, and stylish presence. But we don't have to lose any of you to the disease. It's as simple as, well, putting on a condom.

My best accessory when I go out at night is the perfect-sized glove for my love. Make it yours too.

And there you have it. When you decide to take your man candy home, be sure to carry the proper attire; it's required for entry. And remember my tip for tonight, Fashion + Safe Sex = A Do

Here's to style. Cheers!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing this. Using contraceptives definitely decreases the risks of having STD's. I'm glad that this product has dotted style condoms. It's what I really like for my husband to use. Nowadays, people need to know what condoms are safe to use and I guess this post is one great example of that. Now, I want to know how much would this cost?